To access or register for the new Online Repeats and Appointment requests please CLICK HERE
Usually please order your medication at least 48 hours (2 working days) before you require it. We usually accept requests up to 10 days in advance.
For patients on long-term medication and eligible for repeat prescriptions, there are a number of options available for re-ordering.
- In person - leave your computerised repeat slip at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll post it back to you.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple registration.
- Email - send your request to SOUCCG.email@example.com, in the subject heading please type ' Repeat Prescription Request followed by your name.'
- Fax - send your request to 0208 693 3034, clearly stating your name, dob and details of medication required
The surgery recommends that you nominate a chemist of your choice to which your prescription can be sent to electronically. This would save you time, as then all you would have to do is proceed directly to your chemist of choice, 2 working days after placing your medication request, to collect your medication. Please ask reception for details.
Please note, we are usually unable to accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions. Please note contraceptive pills require a six monthly review with the nurse.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.